This Is Our ATRIX LITE DUTY CLEAN-UP Package:
This package comes with the items that can be hard to find
but, are needed to keep you in compliance with the E.P.A lead paint renovation program.
This package will be shipped in one package for one LOW shipping price by:
In this package you will receive the following items:
One (1) Atrix Green Supreme HEPA Vacuum that is a HEPA Vacuum for Lead Dust Clean-up, RRP compliant
One (1) Air Driven Power Head for The Atrix Green Machine Vacuum, RRP compliant.
One (1) Hepa Filter (Collection Unit) for the Atrix Green Machine Vacuum (2 Total, one comes with vacuum unit).
Fifty (50) pairs of disposable Vinyl Disposable Gloves (Latex free).
Four (4) 18" x 36" Contamination Control Tacky Mat that has 30 numbered pealable layers, 120 Sheets Total
Six (6) Pair of Polypropylene Gloves
Fifty (50) Pairs of Booties
And a LeadPaintEPAsupplies.com Exclusive:
**One complete set of Job Site Signs in English (Downloadable - Buy, Download, Save and, Print)
**One complete set of RRP Compliant Documents in English (Downloadable - Buy, Download, Save and, Print)
CHECK OUT THE OTHER PRODUCTS WE OFFER TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS RUN SMOOTHLY:
- HEPA RRP compliant Vacuum Cleaners
- Tyvek suits in Large, Extra Large and 2XL, Suits Without Attached Booties, Suits With Attached Booties
- Vinyl gloves and Work gloves
- Contamination Control Sticky Mats - Sold by single mats or a 4 pack (Best Value)
- Safety Glasses (very economical)
- N100 respirators - 3M Reuseable or Gerson Disposable
DO NOT FORGET TO LOOK AT OUR READY MADE PACKAGES AT GREAT PRICES:
- The Clean Up Packages (3 Different Packages, Depending On Your Project Size)
- The Supply Packages (4 Different Packages, Depending On Your Project Size)
Most orders ship within two business days and ship with FedEx Ground Service for Commercially Zoned Business Addresses or FedEx Home Delivery for Residential Delivery
(Confirm estimated ship times by checking item availability description at the top of each item)
** - These signs are compliant with the RRP Rule. Some states have addapted their own laws and regulations and in these states the signs should be used as a guideline.